Thursday 4 October 2018

Garden Update

 Today I finished our raised planter. I'm planning on ordering some Winter garlic and then I'll get cracking in the new year.
 The veg patch is looking good since I cleared it up too. I'm excited about getting more from the space next year.
 This rose is beautiful right now.
 And I love these autumnal colours in the berries of the hedges. So seasonal and pretty.
 The pond still looks good.
 We also have a lot of purple right now. Here's one of my favourites which is really flourishing since I made more space for it.
 Next to the terrace, the view seems to change almost daily. This tree is in fruit right now and the red berries make me feel Christmassy. Especially since we have a robin who visits us regularly.
I also cleared this flowerbed recently and I'm planning on making it more colourful next Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment