Saturday 20 October 2018

The Saturday Update

Wow, this week has been absolutely manic.  Work has been great, I'm really enjoying it but I am absolutely exhausted.  The commute is long but it's given me lots of time to read and I'm on top of planning at the moment.

There hasn't been time for much else.  Isabella started dance class officially on Monday and I made it to my class on Monday too but couldn't face it the rest of the week but I did hit my step and heart rate targets every day.  The cycling is doing me good, but exhausting too.

Pete disappeared for a day last weekend and worried us.  We'd asked around and I was really overwhelmed by the support from friends and neighbours here.  He came back in the middle of the night with a nasty injury - possibly a dog bite - and we kept him in for a while but he is doing well now.

We're having a much needed quiet weekend to recover before the next work week and a much busier weekend coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment