Saturday 27 October 2018

The Saturday Update

Another crazy, busy work week here. After a quiet weekend we've all had a full work / daycare week.

Isabella had a busy week with play dates and dance class and she's got events every day until next weekend too.

Joshua is coming on leaps and bounds with his speech and looks bigger every day.

I've missed dance class but hit all my fitness goals anyway thanks to the commute. Just need to get on track with my diet now.

Kindergarten commitments have picked up a bit again and my crafting time has suffered but I have some Gonis parties coming up so I'll be making time for that this week.

I've been reading lots and we are enjoying an international series called The Team.

Autumn is going to be a busy one but I feel like we're off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment