Thursday 22 November 2018

Pampered Chef

A couple of weekends ago I was invited to a Pampered Chef party and intrigued, I went along to find out more. 

Pampered Chef is a bit like Tupperware or Gonis but with kitchenware for cooking and baking.  It originated in the USA and is rapidly growing here in Germany.

The rep came to my neighbours house and baked a loaf of bread which was then eaten with some dips, and made a kind of pizza.  Unfortunately I couldn't eat the bread or pizza as they contained wheat but I did bring some spelt bread and tried the dips.  

The rep explains all the products throughout and then points out some special offers and we looked through the catalogues.  Unfortunately many of the products were out of my price range and I'm not really a baker.  Nico does most of the cooking and baking and has every utensil imaginable.

I did order some fun shapers for pancakes and eggs to do with the kids at some point and a roller which I hope will work well with wheat free dough.

I enjoyed the evening and it was nice to see the neighbours socially but I won't be delving much further into Pampered Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment