Saturday 3 November 2018

The Saturday Update

It's been a strange old week here with the mid-week bank holiday. We were crazy busy anyway, and it's catching up with us now.

We went to our friends' pumpkin garden party last weekend and despite the drop in temperatures, it was really nice.

Monday was a normal work day all round and Isabella went to dance class where I caught up with some other mums.

After a long day and an interesting training course on Tuesday, we drove up to Nico's parents' to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday.

After some family visits on Wednesday we drove home and watched Hocus Pocus with the kids for Halloween.

Joshua came down with conjunctivitis again so I stayed home with him on Thursday. Isabella had a playdate. In the evening I did a Gonis presentation, which went well and got me more in the mood for Christmas.

Nico is also under the weather so stayed home on Friday with Joshua and I worked and got some kindergarten jobs sorted too.

Luckily we have a fairly quiet weekend ahead. Tonight I'll be learning what a Pampered Chef party is and next week should be a bit calmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment