Saturday 10 November 2018

The Saturday Update

This week has been long and crazy and I am so glad for another quiet weekend.

Nico has been off sick but he's on the mend now.  I've had a full work week, with late meetings on Tuesday.  Joshua was home on Tuesday as nursery was rennovated.  Isabella had dancing on Monday, a new Kindergarten location on Tuesday due to rennovations, a playdate and lantern festival!

I spent two nights doing admin for Kindergarten, completed Joshua's kindergarten application (eek!), and took my citizenship exam.

I got in touch with two friends I haven't heard from in a long time, which was really nice.

This weekend, we have no big plans but we want to get things done around the house and catch up with friends and family on the phone.

The fireplace is going again as the real autumn weather has kicked in this week with cold, fog and rain. I'm also back into my crochet and crafting, when I have the time and energy.  It is the season for it!

Next week is just as busy with work and appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment