Saturday 24 November 2018

The Saturday Update

This week has been a hard slog.  Lots of late nights for Kindergarten work or school.  This morning we didn't get up until ten and I still feel exhausted.  I'm also fighting off a cough and losing my voice.

I've also made more of an effort to do things with the kids on an evening, on Monday Joshua and I played lego while Isabella had a playdate and Nico worked late.  On Tuesday and Wednesday we made salt dough decorations and started to paint them.  I had to work Thursday evening - parents' evening and last night was my work's Christmas do, which was a really nice evening.

I'm not sure I'm ready for Christmas yet though.  I feel like next week is going to be manic with Joshua's birthday and then I can make plans for Christmas.  I was quite disappointed to hear Santa Baby on the supermarket radio in the week - it's not even advent yet!

Despite the drop in temperatures this week, I have been cycling and getting my steps every day during the week.  I'm trying to keep up with my water intake too but struggling healthwise isn't helping to motivate me at the moment.  Hopefully, things will look up after a quiet weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment