Saturday 15 December 2018

The Saturday Update

After a full work week, two Gonis parties, a committee meeting for Kindergarten, a Kindergarten Christmas party and helping out with rennovations this morning, we are soooo ready for the weekend.

It was also a very social week.  We had a few former colleagues last weekend, I also saw friends through the Gonis parties (and got my order in for the new catalogue - roll on 2019) and we saw lots of the other families at Kindergarten this week and that's one of the things I love about this time of year.

It was a good week but busy and tiring.  Next week is the last one before Christmas and should be a bit calmer.  Dad is arriving on Wednesday.  Once I have finished my Christmas shopping and done my cards, I will be able to relax a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment