Wednesday 16 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



Some of you are probably fed up of hearing about Valentine's Day, in previous years, I was also fed up on February 14th but believe me - it makes it all the better when you do find someone special to share it with. 

We went on our first date... Yep, after nearly five months, we realised that we hadn't actually been on a date where we met each other at the venue, so on Monday, we both made a special effort to go to our own flats in the afternoon to get ready and then meet at the restaurant where we first met in September for a nice meal.  I was surprised at how nervous I was and how special it made the whole evening, but it was really nice.  I've seen many people complaining at this time of year about why should one night be special - if you love someone, you should show it all the time, well of course, and we do that too.  Some friends were having special meals cooked by other halves or just spending time together watching a film...well, I'm pleased to say we still do that every day - long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment