Friday 18 February 2011

Getting back to Goal



Four years ago I joined Weightwatchers and in six months, I got to my ideal target weight.  I splashed out on new clothes and still love the holiday photos I took that year.

Unfortunately, in the three and a half years that have passed, things have crept back until at the start of 2011 I was at my biggest weight ever and starting to feel the effects.  So I have rejoined Weightwatchers online, invested in the pedometer and convinced my boyfriend to cook from Weightwatchers books.  Last week - the first of the pedometer challenge was excellent and I lost 3.5lb!  Weigh In is on a Saturday morning so I don't yet know for sure but I'm certain that this week will be nothing like.  I'll be lucky if I haven't put the whole 3.5 back on.  Two meals out certainly haven't helped but somehow, with this weather and stress at work, I'm not entirely motivated.  This is why I have decided to post my achievement every Saturday - starting tomorrow.  I'm not putting my actual weight on here - too much information but will let you know how I have done each week. 

Encouragement welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment