Saturday 12 March 2011

The Saturday Update

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed this morning.  I knew I hadn't had an excellent week but I didn't think I had gone over my points allowance yet I have put on half a pound!  I'm going to have to be completely strict with myself this week and my big target is to up my exercise level.  Having gained 8 points on the pedometer last week, I haven't made it beyond healthy a single day this week. 

For some reason I was wide awake at 7.30 this morning, I nearly had a fit when I saw the clock but it has made it a good start to the day, a nice relaxing breakfast with Weetabix and strawberries and lots of coffee.  I also have a nice Moroccan salad planned for lunch and I'll also be making some WW desserts for this evening.

It's been a quiet week on the whole but the big news was the arrival of a new Briggs, beautiful little Eleanor - congratulations Kasia and Nigel!

I also made it back to French class this week which was a bit daunting after three months off but I'm glad I'll be getting back into the swing of it and challenging my brain again for one evening per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment