Saturday 26 March 2011

The Saturday Update

As I hinted at earlier in the week, I was a little unsure as to my progress this week.  I didn't think I'd done too bad but I hadn't been as good on the planning and tracking as I had last week.  So I was pleasantly surprised this morning to find I had lost a pound.  Actually, I had thought I might have done even better judging by how I have been feeling, but that must be down to the sunshine!

So, plans for the new week:  I need to get back on top of planning and tracking, especially as we are eating out tonight.  This weekend, I'm expecting a visit from one of my Erasmus friends, Amira.  I went to see her in October in Aachen and she is coming up today for tapas and sangria.  I'm also planning on upping the exercise with some swimming this week.  I have my costume now, just need to find a pool - not enough sunshine for the lake yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment