Friday 25 March 2011

30 Things Update



With several items on my list ticked off since I made it in August, and the latest attempt at reading Jane Austen's Emma well underway, I feel now is a good time to update you on some of them.

One of the first I ticked off my list, thanks to a lovely gift from my Mum was Gone with the Wind.  To those of you who think that watching a film is hardly an achievement worthy of such a list, maybe you haven't seen the film but let me tell you, it took some watching.  The story is very good and it's definitely an old classic but it is so long that the DVD is made up of two discs and it's the only film I can remember watching with an interval.  I definitely recommend watching it, neither the love story nor the historical aspects have lost anything over time.  My Gran told me it was her favourite film - this is why it made it onto the list in the first place - and now I know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment