Thursday 24 March 2011

Inspiration

Some days it seems difficult to write.  Sometimes this is because not much has happened, sometimes it's because I'm feeling a bit down and don't want to put that out there.  This week, I have been inspired to write a bit more and even picked up some tips from a popular blog called 'yes and yes'.  This is a blog I have been following for a while but have really got into in a big way the last few weeks.  On Monday, I ordered one of her calendars for two reasons.  First of all, most of the money will go to the Red Cross who are working to help the earthquake victims in Japan - a cause I hadn't yet contributed to.  Secondly, yes and yes really appeals to my geeky side.  As well as the truly uplifting pictures and quotes that the calendar is supposed to have, she includes lists such as 'ten things to do this month'.  This from the blog that first inspired my thirty things list.  Check it out if you get chance...in the meantime, I'm checking the postbox for new deliveries daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment