Friday 6 May 2011

The Friday Confessional!

Okay, I have a confession to make about my week.  After raving about it, just a few weeks ago and having had four weeks off already for one reason or another, I skipped French class last night.  I'm a little bit annoyed at myself...but in my defence -

1) It has been the first week back at school and I do think I have done well to keep on top of everything else this week in light of that.

2) I have been doing French activities every day to keep my skills up.

3) I skipped class but took a 12 km bike ride!  

Now those of you who have known me since high school will know how unlike me that sounds - give up a language class in favour of doing sport?!  It just goes to show how much nicer sport gets when it's not enforced and carried out with 149 of your 'peers' in the ugliest brown gym pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment