Saturday 14 May 2011

The Saturday Update.

It's been a mad week full of ups and downs as you know from yesterday's post.  I was let off lightly on the scales this morning after too many days off the diet.  I think the extra exercise with the bike riding has limited the gain to 1.5lb and I'm back on form for next week.  Most of my planning is already done, my year tens are sitting their final exam, (eeek), and I am meeting a possible new Bremen recruit on the same programme as me on Friday.  I also received my Karma cards from www.yesandyes.com this week and I'm looking forward to paying it forward.  We've gotten off to a good start with a healthy breakfast followed by a bike ride that burnt more points than I ate at breakfast, followed by a healthy feta ploughmans sandwich.  (Pics to follow in the next recipe update)  Bring on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment