Tuesday 7 June 2011

England here we come!

After receiving by brand new (and not cheap) passport this weekend, I finally got round to booking our trip back to England this Summer.  We will be home between the 13th and 24th July but as a special treat for Nico's birthday and to break up the journey, we are spending two nights in Whitstable in Kent.


I've never been to Kent before but I'm really looking forward to it.  As you know, I've been really getting into cycling recently and there's a great cycle path to Canterbury, called the Crab and Winkle Way, so we plan on hiring a couple of bikes (or even a tandem!) for a day and making the trip.

Any other tips on what to do there?  I'm also looking forward to spending some time at home and with family and finally booking that Appy Feet pedicure with my best friend (it's a present for her birthday which was in January!)

No comments:

Post a Comment