Monday 27 June 2011

Projektwoche!



Well Projektwoche or Project Week has arrived with a bang.  I've been looking forward to this week for a while.  With the exception of today, I get to start an hour later every morning and instead of teaching lessons, supervise pupils carrying out their projects.  Being attached to year six, I feel especially lucky as their topic is 'Free Time in Bremen'.  Today we were at the Sports Park near the Werder Bremen stadium.  As many of the year group are skaters, they loved this and the others found some sporting activity to occupy them, even if we weren't impressed when they decided on a water fight twenty minutes before getting back on the tram to school.

On the whole, a good day was had by all.  The sun shone (a little too much for some - we had one case of sun stroke and one with sun burn that I know of) and we hardly heard from the kids for three hours.  The fresh air was great and I enjoyed discovering a new part of Bremen.

Tomorrow I am on a town tour of Bremen city centre.  I have done one before but I'm looking forward to it all the same.  The forecast is good and I should work up some points for the walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment