Saturday 25 June 2011

The Saturday Update

It's been another mad week at work - teaching most of my last lessons for this school year (just one left), experiencing the wrath of certain parents and starting the planning for the new school year.  Also, we got the contract through on our new flat, I booked the car in for the final preparations for our trip to England and finally spoke to my Gran who has been moved out of the hospital to a temporary care home until she gets her strength back enough to be allowed home.

This week I have stayed the same on the scales.  I was a little disappointed as I thought I had done quite well although tracking went out of the window midweek, but it's better than another gain.  

Next week is project week so I'm out on a few trips with some of my year six classes and also saying goodbye to my year tens who leave school this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment