Saturday 11 June 2011

The Saturday Update

It has been a good week this week...without pointing and measuring I have lost 2.5lbs since Sunday!  It's just been sensible eating and a bit less snacking.  Also more exercise with all the walking and cycling over the last week or so.  I also think this nice weather helps as I feel less hungry when it's hot and the gluten free is going well too.

It was a tough week back at school after the short week last week and in fact I was under the weather and off work yesterday.  So I am resting now and making the most of my weekend so that I will be back in fighting form next week for another three day week.  i can't believe how fast the weeks are going by now, I really don't know where the year has gone.

It's been a busy week from waving off our visitors on Monday morning, booking our trip back to England and signing and sending off our new flat contract things are moving along nicely!  Next week we are looking forward to a nice dinner with friends, a short week at work and maybe even another bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment