Monday 13 June 2011

27 things...

I've been thinking about my 30 things list a lot lately and considering that I have already crossed eight off, I've decided to change the whole thing.  I'm now doing 27 things before I turn 27 and I'm going to come up with a new list after that.  So with eight crossed off, you can now see that I have 19 things to fit in to ten months.  Here's to a great ten months of more new things!

 Bake bread - done!
Drive a tractor - done!
Eat Oysters
Finish my MA
Finish Reading Emma - done!
Get a Bra Fitting
Get back to Goal ... and stay there!
Go Camping
Go skinny dipping
Grow a mini garden
Have a facial
Have an Appy Feet pedicure
Join a French conversation class - done!
Learn to salsa dance

Pay off a credit card
See a 3D movie
See an opera
See Shakespeare in the Park
Take a Motorbike Trip
Take a road trip - done!
Try a yoga class
Try Scuba Diving
Try shooting - done!
Try sushi - done!
Visit another capital city (Paris, London, Edinburgh, Berlin and Rome done)
Watch 24 in 24!
Watch Gone with the Wind - done!

No comments:

Post a Comment