Saturday 18 June 2011

The Saturday Update

Well it's been a slow week this week.  After a nice long relaxing weekend, we had a lovely dinner with friends on the bank holiday, making our favourite recipes and playing darts.  Then it was back to work for a short three day week that didn't feel so short.  I managed to get two of my year groups' grades in and the rest are to be done next week!  It's been a week of ups and downs with three family members in and out of hospital.  It's times like these that make me feel how far from home I am and I've been wondering all week if I need to drop everything and get back but touchwood, things look to be improving slowly but surely. 

So, having indulged in wine and chocolate to abate the stress and worries of the week, I was surprised to have only put a pound on this week and am starting the week with a renewed energy and resolve.  It will be another shorter week with all classes cancelled on Monday for the oral exams.  As mentioned, the main work target will be finishing the grades before reporting time.  And now it's less than four weeks to our England trip.  I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment