Wednesday 6 July 2011

Holidays!



So finally the Summer holidays have arrived.  Another year is over, another exam class through and gone into the 'big, bad world', and another six weeks holiday arrived.  (For the none teachers reading this, rolling their eyes and groaning, I will swap jobs with you for a week and you will be begging for a six week holiday!)

In many ways I don't know where this year has gone, it's been a huge learning curve but so much has happened that it has flown by.  As I've said before, I am really looking forward to having a sense of progression with my classes next year as the first year that I haven't started a new school.  I'm very excited about it.

The holidays themselves will be exciting too, in fact I'm going to have to make sure I take some time to relax before the next year starts.  On Sunday it's off to England for two weeks of catching up with family and friends.  When we come back we have four days to pack our flats up before the big move and then it'll be unpacking and settling in before the new school year.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment