Thursday 22 September 2011

English in Nature

Next week I am heading to Ristedt from Monday to Thursday with 24 year seven pupils and their form teacher.  I'm quite looking forward to it because although they are a lovely bunch, they're also a nice class and it will give me something of a break from the rest of my job.  The house is also situated in the countryside so a bit of fresh air, exercise and good music (played by them, not me) will be good.

The slightly worrying side of this at the moment is that I have agreed to teach a lesson on Wednesday morning - English in Nature!  I have no idea what to do with them.  At the moment, I'm stuck on the idea of some kind of scavenger hunt in the grounds with an English list of things to collect.  However, I haven't got a longer list than stone, twig, leaf....  There's going to be some stress before Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment