Wednesday 12 October 2011

Christmas is Coming!



Yep, whether we like it or not, it's on it's way.  Ever since I worked at WHSmiths, I've hated how early all the hype starts but now that it means holidays every year and this year it means a visit home to England too, I get very excitable.  Add to that the magic of the German Christmas markets and it's all I can think about.  So what's made me think of this now?  Well I just heard that I'll be getting not two, but three visitors before our trip back to England for New Year's. 

Dad and my cousin Christina are coming out during the October/Autumn holidays and my friend Hayley is coming out in November on the new Ryanair Manchester-Bremen flight.  When she first emailed I thought she would be unlucky with the dates and the markets but when I looked it up, it turns out they start on 24th November this year - the day she arrives.  So excited.  Here's my current homepage which cheers me up every morning when I have to go out in the cold and dark to cycle to work: Schlachte Xmas Market

No comments:

Post a Comment