Monday 31 October 2011

Holiday Update - the last weekend

Instead of a nice rest before we head back to school, we had a packed weekend again.  First we headed into town on Saturday with Dad and Christina for last minute shopping and a nice Greek lunch!  I also discovered some craft stores that I will definitely be visiting again post pay day for some Christmas ideas.

We had a fairly quiet evening on Saturday after having waved Dad and Christina off at the airport.  I put some work in on my dissertation and we had a visit from a friend - Madlen who came round to meet Pete and get some Kambucha from Nico.

On Sunday we were up fairly early after changing the clocks to put some final touches to my dissertation before heading off to Nico's parents' for the day for his mum's birthday.  It was nice to catch up with all his family again and I think his mum had a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment