Saturday 5 November 2011

The Saturday Update

Well, I really wish there was more to report this week but unfortunately Nico and I have both been signed off work sick all week.  At first a couple of days sounds good and relaxing - especially after how busy our holidays were but honestly?  I hate sitting around doing nothing.  So I have been fairly busy catching up with our series' and on Friday I had a marathon of 24 in 24 and cross stitching.

So that's another tick off the list of 27!  I'm past half way now and while I'm not sure I'll manage everything by April 2nd...it feels good to have so many new experiences this year!

On a positive note, the crazy temperamental scales which said I had gained 4lbs last week claim that I have lost 6.5lbs this week so that's good!  Of course when I start doing more next week, I expect to gain - it seems to be the way these scales work.  Though avoiding cheese and alcohol can't have hurt. 

Next week it's back to work - completely fit or not and back to my French studies now that the MA is submitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment