Thursday 20 October 2011

Holiday Updates - Tuesday

Tuesday turned into hangover day.  We had planned to go into town and get things done but no, I had pushed the boat out too far celebrating on Monday evening and could barely move.  We spent the day catching up on our TV series and reading.  My achievement of the day was finishing the German novel I was reading.  It wasn't an amazing story or a classic but it was the first German novel I have read since university and took some getting into so I was proud of myself to finish it in ten days!  I'm now on the last English book I have on my shelves - The Prelude and that is proving equally if not more difficult to get into!

1 comment:

  1. Great article with many takeaways. I can truly see the value in the multiple approach

    Letters

    ReplyDelete