Friday 21 October 2011

Holiday Updates - Wednesday

On Wednesday we finally got around to having our day in town.  We finally registered our change of address with the council (a German legal requirement).  It's the fourth time I've done this and I'll never understand why you have to wait two hours to be seen for five minutes but maybe that's just me.  I tried to do my tax return too but found out I'm still missing some key paperwork so I have sent off for that.  Then we got Nico kitted out with some new clothes.  I think we have done quite well since that was our first clothes shopping trip since we have been together.  I'm very proud that as part of my money saving scheme, I haven't bought any new clothes for a year now!  In the evening, we looked into the possibility of getting a cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment