Saturday 26 November 2011

The Saturday Update

This week I have stayed the same again.  This is another miracle given the complete lack of planning, the start of the Christmas markets and the reintroduction of alcohol.

The highlight of the week was Hayley's visit, timed perfectly for the start of the markets.  I love the markets in Bremen.  The medieval section on the Schlachte is my favourite.  We had our first Gluhwein of the year there and kept our new little bootie mugs as souvenirs.  I got some Christmas shopping done, made some more cards and found out that I'm getting a whopping bonus which will pay for Christmas and cover another debt!  

The only downside was coming down with a pretty heavy cold yesterday.  Haven't felt this ill for a while.  Actually cried like when I was a little kid this morning.  Unfortunately we're out of lemsips now but vitamin C hot lemon drinks and a mix of other drugs are keeping it at bay.  

Next week is another full work week and payday so more Xmas shopping and keeping an eye on the Cinemaxx site to see when Happy Feet 2 is out in 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment