Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mid-week Update!

It's already turning into a pretty mad week this week with the end of term and everything.  Nico worked late on Monday as he had a ton of meetings, I worked late last night with all of the report meetings and tonight we are heading to the school concert in the evening.

The added benefit is that I can finally get to a yoga class as I can go between school and the concert and it's yoga with focus on the back which will be good for me!  I'm not sure I'd make it through the week if it weren't for the promise of a long weekend at the end of it as I am working late as usual tomorrow.

The best thing about the meetings yesterday is that for once, it's not new.  I'm appreciating this being my second year more and more as it goes along.  It's so much easier when I have the shimmer of an idea of what's going on! 

Enjoy the rest of your week - half way there now!

No comments:

Post a Comment