Thursday 26 January 2012

School Concert

Last night so the annual concert at school with three of my classes taking part and a performance from the teachers!

I was a little unsure about going at first because I worked late on Tuesday because of the report meetings and will be working late tonight at the Volkhochschule but in the end I'm glad I did.  Nico came too which was nice for me but even more exciting for the pupils who treat him like a museum exhibit!

The music was good and the best bit is seeing the kids show themselves at their best.  Sometimes it gets really stuck in my head which kids are the 'good' kids and which are the 'not so good' kids and I often forget that I am looking at things from a purely English point of view.  Having the music classes, means they are all extremely talented and last night they did something I could never do - get on stage and sing!

So this morning I'm heading to school very tired, but very proud too.

No comments:

Post a Comment