Friday 27 January 2012

Perfect Day


As part of the Reinvention Project we have been asked to write down what our perfect day would look like.  At first this is quite difficult.  I thought of all day spent in bed, all day spent discovering a new city, all day reading a good book... However, the whole point of the programme is to improve your life so I realised I shouldn't be planning my one off perfect day but instead my perfect day in my life, so how my everyday life should be looking.  I found it hard to get too specific but here are the things that definitely make up part of it:
  • getting up at around 7.30am (instead of 5.45!)
  • having a nice healthy breakfast - maybe a smoothie
  • spend the morning teaching or working from home
  • have lunch with a friend
  • spend the afternoon doing something I enjoy - crafting, yoga, French, walking if the weather is nice
  • cook a nice healthy dinner and eat with Nico
  • reading in bed before I go to sleep
So I am going to spend some time working on these things.  The last thing is something we have already started doing but I can't say that I have been all that successful this week with one too many late nights.  Time to rectify that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment