Saturday 28 January 2012

The Saturday Update

It's been an extremely busy week this week.  So much so that my usual productive Friday afternoon turned into a long, much-needed nap.  On Monday, I had a normal day and did a long zumba session after work.  On Tuesday, I worked late with meetings about the reports which went out yesterdays.  This has also meant juggling my mixed year nine and ten groups as we rearranged the sets.  On Wednesday I had a full day followed by my first yoga lesson in eight months (which was great but I am feeling it still now) and then the school concert with Nico which was fun, but another late night, and poor Nico was like a museum exhibit for my pupils - all he heard all night was 'are you Miss Shires' boyfriend?!'.  Thursday was my usual late night but with a nice coffee with the girls and the last lesson for my Easy Conversation course of the semester.  Next week I get a rare Thursday evening off.  As I mentioned, Friday was my usual short day but after washing, cleaning and shopping, I collapsed into bed for a three hour nap.

Anyway, it has all been worth it as I managed to stay on track and keep up with my moving more each day and was rewarded with a 6lb lost which made up for last week's gain and means I have lost 10.5lb this year!  

Now we are at the start of a long weekend of relaxation and looking after ourselves before the long slog to Easter.  Pete has to go to the vet again on Tuesday for his check up so fingers crossed for that!  Also, planning on getting to yoga twice next week as I have eight paid for lessons to make up.  It's a short week at work and no big plans yet.  We'll just see where the week takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment