Friday 10 February 2012

Being a Yogini again

Source
Just going to take a minute to blow my own trumpet today.  On Monday, our new school timetables started and Monday is still an earlier finish for me but is now Nico's late finish so I decided I would go to yoga on a Monday from now on.  So Monday rolled round and I left the flat in temperatures of -14 half an hour earlier than usual, did my hours at work and decided on the bus on the way back that it was way too cold and I would stay in the warm flat and Zumba!

I'm proud of myself because I was so far ahead on everything, and Nico had so kindly prepared dinner that I had plenty of time and really a very poor excuse not to go to yoga so I went.  I was rewarded too because the new instructor lost track of time so we got an extra long (1 hour, 45 minutes) session!  I wasn't feeling so lucky the morning after when my shoulder muscles were hurting but at least I felt like I had done something.

I was especially motivated by Bridey this week and her amazing goals diary which I am thinking about pinching.  I especially love the exercise journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment