Friday 16 March 2012

Home Improvements

At the moment it seems like we are continually working on the flat making it better and more comfortable for the Spring and Summer.  Here's what we have been doing this week.


Our new Ikea full length mirror.  As I have lived without a full length mirror since I moved to Germany, I really appreciated having one again.  Especially as it  means I can see the progress I am making on my way back to goal much better!  If you look closely, you may see a furry little friend in the pic.


Here's one of our six new balcony boxes for when the serious outdoor gardening gets underway.  Can't wait to have some nice bright piccies to show you when we get planting!

Nico also got around to hanging his Valentine's Day present to brighten up the office and make it a bit more geeky...

 I really love that we have different subjects so the office is a real mix of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment