Sunday 1 April 2012

27 things - the big review!

So with my 27th birthday upon me tomorrow, I thought now would be the time to review the last year (well, 18 months) since I started the blog and my first list.  Here's how it stands:
  • Bake bread - done!
  • Drive a tractor - done!
  • Eat Oysters - done!
  • Finish my MA - done!
  • Finish Reading Emma - done!
  • Get a Bra Fitting
  • Get back to Goal ... and stay there!
  • Go Camping
  • Go skinny dipping
  • Grow a mini garden - done!
  • Have a facial
  • Have an Appy Feet pedicure - done!
  • Join a French conversation class - done!
  • Learn to salsa dance - done!
  • Pay off a credit card - done!
  • Run a 5K - done!
  • See a 3D movie - done!
  • See an opera
  • See Shakespeare - done!
  • Take a Motorbike Trip - done!
  • Take a road trip - done!
  • Try a yoga class - done!
  • Try shooting - done!
  • Try sushi - done!
  • Visit another capital city (London, Edinburgh, Berlin and Rome done) - done!
  • Watch 24 in 24! - done!
  • Watch Gone with the Wind - done!

I managed a grand total of 21 out of 27 but I also did many new things that weren't on the list, including:

  1. Try a new hair colour
  2. Drink Guiness
  3. Try Zumba
  4. Have a pet
  5. Sing in public
  6. Celebrate Christmas German style
 So I am counting it as 27 new things achieved before I turn 27 tomorrow. I'm glad I tried the list thing and am working on my 28 things for the next year.  It fits in really well with my goals diary which is keeping me inspired right now.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday for tomorrow! That's an impressive number of goals completed.

    ReplyDelete