Sunday 29 April 2012

28 things...Learn Origami

Well so far I am powering through that 28 things list.  Over the weekend, I fit in some origami.  Luckily Nico had a book on this from when he was younger so I scooped a some bargain origami paper in my favourite shop - Idee and got going.

First I tried my hand at the old stereotype origami swan...I wasn't too pleased with the results...





I didn't let it put me off though, and I moved on to a flower which I was more pleased with and it packs flat so I can stick it in my goals diary and make more to send with cards in the future!


Finally, I made a frog that would also go in my diary and had more success in the animal world this time than with the swan.


I'll definitely be keeping up the origami.  It was more fun than I expected and makes cute little favours.

No comments:

Post a Comment