Tuesday 22 May 2012

Balcony Love

One half of the balcony.  In the middle you can see our lovely bird house gift from Briony.
Yesterday afternoon I finished putting the finishing touches to the balcony.  Since the first sign of Spring it seems we have been buying, sowing and repotting seeds and plants every weekend.  Last week we finally filled the balcony boxes and I replaced a damaged one yesterday so now all we have to do for the Summer is watch and wait!  I think it looks lovely already and can't wait for the last few flowers to blossom.

Check out some of Nico's amazing photos from the weekend.
The balcony box flowers

Chilis

Thyme

Herbs

Mint

Tomatoes
The other half of the balcony with all our herbs.

My speedy tomato plant
I'm already loving waking up to the bright and cheerful flowers looking through the bedroom windows!  Summer is here!  It was 27 degrees here yesterday too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment