Wednesday 23 May 2012

Inspiration




If you read my regular Saturday updates you may have realised that I am indeed struggling with my on going goal to get back to my goal weight.  When I'm good I'm good, and the rest of the time, I undo all my good work.  Recently I decided to motivate myself with this pretty food diary.  I went out and bought myself a pretty notebook and a set of coloured pens and got to work.  It may seem silly - I've been tracking online for over a year to no avail but somehow getting the pens out and writing it down makes it seem more daunting and important.  Since I started I have had my two lowest weigh ins of the year although I did get a little off track while we had visitors (and we have more visitors next week).  Watch this space.




No comments:

Post a Comment