Sunday 10 June 2012

52 Weeks of Grateful - Week 2

Things I've been grateful for this week...

16. Coming home to beautiful flowers and ready made lunch from Nico on Monday
17. A useful Olympic Games related teaching resource from a colleague
18. A nice coffee with my Russian friend leading to the possibility of starting up a language exchange evening.
19. Having Wednesday afternoon off, meaning I had time for an at home facial.
20. Knowing that my application for a new contract is getting somewhere (even if it is painstakingly slow going!)
21. A lovely Wednesday afternoon off with my other half.
22. A supportive boss during challenging times at work.
23. A lovely surprise balcony dinner with Nico.
24. A free and uneventful trip to the dentist.
25. Friday off work and how productive and yet relaxing it was!
26. A Skype catch up with my best friend.
27. Finishing the latest knitting project.
28. Nothing being seriously wrong with Pete at the vet.
29. Getting some rhyme and reason to my part of the office.
30. Not having gained this week.
31. Ticking another thing off my list by making jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment