Thursday 21 June 2012

Latest Cross Stich

When I first moved to Bremen, I went a little crazy with the cross stitch projects.  I had stocked up a few years before in the Lakes and never gotten around to doing them.  Unfortunately there is too much of a good thing and I was a little put off for a while.  It was only when I got into knitting and was talking to my Mum about different craft projects that I was inspired to look for a classic to get my enthusiasm going again.  Having done a few Beatrix Potter characters, I decided to go for the holy grail and do Peter Rabbit.  Here he is...


I love it!  I think he looks great and he fits really well with Benjamin Bunny that I did last year:


That's it for another little while though.  I'm looking at a new knitting project in the meantime, more on that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment