Monday 30 July 2012

Family Time



One of the best things about the holidays is getting to spend time with family.  I'm so excited about heading back to England in August to see mine but one of the highlights of last week for me was getting back to Nico's home town to see his family on his Dad's birthday.  Last year we barely made it as we flew back from England on that day and the weather was horrendous - cold and stormy.  This year couldn't have been more different.  We were nice and relaxed after a great and very productive start to the holidays and the weather was almost too hot to sit outside!

I've said it before and no doubt I'll get onto it again but I love how all Nico's family come together on such occasions and it was really great to see everyone.  I'm really looking forward to heading back in a couple of weeks for a longer stay as we settle Pete in there before our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment