Sunday 29 July 2012

10k preparation





As promised, last week saw the start of my running training programme for the 10k in October.  It was about as hard as expected but definitely not helped on Wednesday by the weather - luckily that was the short run day.  We decided to go as early as possible from then on before the sun gets so hot.  So Friday saw us set of at 7.30.  I think I prefer going earlier and getting it out of the way though. 

I've never been big on running as I find it a little boring.  I certainly can't talk at the same time.  Luckily we have the beautiful park here so we've been varying the route and enjoying the views.  On Friday we even came across a mini farm which had expanded over the park so we were jogging with hens and sheep!

Looking forward to the rest of the programme and looking for a way to keep it up during our travels...

No comments:

Post a Comment