Friday 27 July 2012

Shopping!



On Monday we went into Bremen to do some shopping ready for our holidays.  It did mean a lift on the clothes ban but I think I've done well to say those were the first trousers I have bought in over two years.  Anyway, the holiday clothes will be in our holiday pictures but I thought I would share these piccies with you now.

I've been thinking about getting a lightweight waterproof jacket for a while now as my waterproof coat was bought for a skiing holiday and is way too warm in Spring never mind Summer and my other lighter coats are not waterproof...and I live in Germany.



I fell in love with this one at first sight.  I love the colour, it had everything I wanted and was in the sale.  We had different pictures to decide which size was best.  One of the interesting things about shopping on Monday was that I don't know European clothes sizes and it was actually quite a nice experience to shop for comfort rather than a number.

I'm also hoping that buying a raincoat will secure us this gorgeous weather for the rest of the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment