Tuesday 25 September 2012

London!



Following on from what I started last week, and staying close to home again, I wanted to share a little about my first real trip to London.  I say real as I had been to London before.  My first ever trip there was when I was four years old and my dad ran the London marathon (yes, I'm struggling to train for a 10k, some genes just don't get passed down!)



Anyway, many years later, I went back for a real tourist trip to London with my Dad again.We hit the major sights - Tower of London, Tower Bridge, London Eye, Westminster, St Paul's Cathedral, Harrod's, the parks, it was brilliant.  We walked everywhere....my feet weren't happy but we had a great time.   As you can see, we had typical English weather but it didn't spoil things and the best thing...I get to do it all again in May next year with over twenty adolescents!

















No comments:

Post a Comment