Saturday 15 September 2012

The Saturday Update

It's been a busy week at work again this week.  First we had the last two days of induction week for year five and then we had to get back into normal lessons.  It went quite well.  We managed to keep a trip on the schedule despite thunderstorms on Tuesday and with my regular classes, there are just two I really need to keep an eye on control wise.  As well as that we had year team meetings to plan the class trip in October, Whiteboard training and unfortunately, our first call to parents for a particular naughty pupil in our class but at least we are on top of things!  

On a personal level, it was my first week back at Weightwatchers and so far I'm feeling good.  Even though I don't entirely trust them any more, my scales at home say I have lost three pounds (and that's despite the delicious Hawaiian Chicken on Sunday) so we will see on Monday.  I only got on them to give me an extra boost to stay on track over the weekend.  I need to get back into running ready for the 10k but for the second week running, I've cycled to work every day, earning me an extra 20 WW points!

This morning I'm heading to Ikea with Loreto as we are out of DVD space now.  Apart from that we're planning on a quiet weekend.  The weather really turned this week and I'm really feeling it with the sniffles and a cold sore on the way so need to rest!  I finished Robinson Crusoe - my classic for the month and started re-reading Cloud Atlas in anticipation of the film later this year.  We've also booked our trip to the Harz in October with Dad, staying in Goslar this time - looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment