Sunday 16 September 2012

Etsy

Having read a lot about Etsy on various blogs that I read, I decided to finally make the leap, set up my own account and make my very first purchase in honour of my friend's birthday.  I bought here these beautiful earrings as she is very into earrings:

buy them here!

This week I thought I would give you a glimpse into the kind of things you can buy there along the theme of the last couple of weeks - back to school.

buy it here!
I love this Dr. Seuss print, and you can order it in a whole range of colours!

buy it here!
Lovely range of name tags for all your school goodies - again, available in a range of colours with different little mascots.  So cute!

buy it here!
LOVE this headband - so colourful and cute, it makes me wish I was six years old again!

buy it here!
And last but not least, a lovely school bag!  I love the nice relaxed style and the fresh colours.

Have a browse for yourself - it's wonderful for presents and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment