Monday 17 September 2012

Three Week Countdown

This weekend I realised it is now just three weeks to the big 10k in Bremen.  It just so happens that I have three weeks left on the training plan which I haven't touched since we went on holiday.  I'm not quite sure how I am going to fit in runs during the week yet but I did a 4k run by myself yesterday and while I could tell I've been out of it for a while, I didn't do too badly and felt good about it.  I took the Ipod with me and finished off with Queen's 'Another One Bites the Dust' which I think I'm going to play at the end of each training session til I get through this!!  

I'll be glad to have done it and hopefully it has a positive effect on my fitness and weight .. but there'll be no running on the list next year, 10k is the most I can manage, if I manage that!

No comments:

Post a Comment