Saturday 19 January 2013

The Saturday Update

What a week - I don't know where it has gone at all.  With meetings and reports at work it has flown.  All my reports are finally done except year ten (only the most important) who are sitting their exam on Monday so that I can give them some grades so Monday will be manic next week.  On Monday this week, I actually got some time back as they had a different exam but it disappeared with preparation and filling in reports.  It wasn't the best of days because I wasn't impressed at just losing 200g.  I should have been happy that it was going the right direction.  With the lack of food planning this week, I don't think I'll be so lucky next week...

The rest of the week has just been about work really.  I've been so tired that I haven't had the energy to do much on an evening.  Yesterday I did go and buy the materials for the invitations and Loreto is coming over soon so we can get to work on those.  We found out that some of the accommodation near our wedding venue is already booked so I'm starting to fret a little about that - we need to get cracking!

So once we get this weekend out of the way with all the catching up I have to do it's back to another manic week at work with report meetings and what not but it's the last full week before the next short holidays!  Hopefully I will have a more positive update next week!  At least the days are getting slightly lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment